Well, this blog is getting a late start, but better late than never, eh? I'm Matt's big sister Amy and I'll be the author of this blog. He has given me permission to share from his weekly letters and pictures! I have 6 months worth of information and photos to catch up on, so things might not go chronologically at first. How about I just tell you what's going on right now, and we'll go from there:
*This past week was transfers and Matt was made Senior Companion! He's very excited, but I think a little nervous too. He really needs our prayers. He has a new companion who has been out for 2 months. So far, he has had a new companion every 6 weeks!
*He tried Fryed Planteens Flan for the first time, and he liked it. He has good taste. That stuff is excellent. He has also converted to the breakfast of champions, no NOT Wheaties silly, GRAPE NUTS. Yes! I knew I'd get someone to follow in my footsteps someday!
*"The Old Testament is weird! And also a little gross." That quote made me smile.
*"I am so grateful to be a missionary at this time when the world seems to be going crazy and I am isolated from it all! I love this gospel!"
*
No comments:
Post a Comment